Welcome to DFS Worldwide

UK sea freight & container shipping

  • 20ft/40ft container shipping, FCL and LCL (full and less than container load)
  • Port to port & door to door
  • Dangerous good handling
  • Export documentation, packing & labelling
  • Customs clearance
  • Direct transshipment
  • Inland cartage
  • Read more

Road freight & Logistics

  • Complete Groupage, part load and full load
  • Extensive fleet controlled by satellite
  • Partnerships independent freight forwarders
  • Full in-house customs services with ERTS
  • NCTS arrival from all EU countries.
  • Competitive insurance rates available.
  • Hazardous cargo transportation
  • Labelling and palletizing
  • Read more

Why use DFS?

Competitive shipping rates

Tailor made Logistics

International import & export

Cargo system with GPS.

Worldwide partnerships

Pricing ideas

Shipping guide prices for some selected destinations:

Afghanistan £229.50 for 50 kg
Australia £250.00 for 50 kg
Brazil £152.20 for 50 kg
Canada from £40.00
China from £40.00
Dubai £95.00 for 50 kg
India from £25.00
Iraq £198.00 for 50 kg
Iran £178.00 for 50 kg
Jordan £119.00 for 50 kg
Turkey £153.50 for 50 kg
USA from £99.00

UK imports services

Importing goods from US, EU, China, India or Middle East to the United Kingdom? We can custom clear any type of import with any type of complexity, whether you have full load sea freight container or a small air freight shipment.

Custom clearance from the following UK ports:

About DFS Worldwide

Which freight option is right for you?


Faster than sea freight
Cheaper than air freight.
Transit times:
Europe: 2 to 60 days
depending on destination


Cheapest transport method.
Transit times:
Africa: 12 to 18
Australia: 36 to 57
China & India: 26 to 42
Europe: 7 to 14
India: 20 to 35
Latin America: 13 to 28
Middle East: 16 to 38
North America: 10


Fastest shipping method.
Not suitable for heavy shipment.
Transit times:
Europe: 2 to 5 days
Asia & Middle East: 3 to 5 days
North America: 4 to 7 days